...Yup. You guessed it; late night meme time ! And in case you're wondering why I do these, I just think it's funny to wake up the next morning and see what kind of crazy things my "late night/post-2 AM Jodi brain" has come up with. Plus I love to ramble and talk at this time for some reason...So here you all go XD:
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Oh gracious. One of these huh
? Well let's see now...Omg by Usher, Hall of Fame by The Script, Americano by Lady Gaga, Paradise by Coldplay, Everytime we Touch by Cascada, and Stay in my Memory by Bim. I have a rather large taste in music
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Oh Jesus. *Tears up* My long distance friends; any of them. They mean so much to me and it would be an absolute privilege to meet them :')
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
There isn't a book near me, and I'm too lazy to get up
4) What do you think about most?
I think about the future really. I'm excited yet terrified about it.
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
No, pfft. I would cherish something like that though *Is very sentimental*
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
Weeeelll I'm very scared of bees and wasps but I wouldn't call that...strange? I'm also scared of deep water; it just gives me the heebie jeebies.
7) What's your religion?
Roman Catholic, though I'm not quite..."hardcore." I'm trying to learn about it and see if I'd truly like to remain Catholic the rest of my life.
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
I'm most likely walking with my family or friends
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
How is that complex, yo :U? Coldplay.
10) What was the last lie you told?
Hmmm...I'm not sure. To be HONEST with you, I do tell quite a bit of white lies; more to my parents than to my friends unfortunately
....OH I think it was " Yes, I finished my math homework"...LOL!
11) Do you believe in karma?
More or less. I've had karma-y kind of situations before.
12) What does your URL mean?
And you assume I have tumblr >U? Well correct LOL! It was MissStar7 for the longest time, but I just recently changed it to starsmahogany. I kept my nickname in there of course, and added the mahogany due to my Catching Fire obsession that literally sprouted over night
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Greatest Weakness: Probably either my social anxiety, or my abandonment issues. But those kind of fit in the same category I guess....
Greatest Strength: My optimism or my empathy
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
Hnnggg I have TWO; one is more of a silly one than anything
. I'm crushing on Josh Hutcherson, and Jennifer Lawrence too LOL. The only reason I say Jen is my "celeb crush" is because my best friend and I have this thing going where we tease each other about our "actress lovers." Hers being Idina Menzel, and mine being Jennifer Lawrence
. And then I just like Josh because he's just a great guy and a cute patoot
15) How do you vent your anger?
I cry. Like, if I get into a big fight or get angry at someone, crying is how I release all my pent up emotion. I feel a heck of a lot better after doing so
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
Old ones, but yes
. Pokemon Cards, rocks, etc...Just old, silly things.
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Eh....sort of? I have a shorter temper than I did, but I'm not as naive or overly passive as I used to be.
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
The first sound that comes to mind that I HATE is the sound of someone taking a ruler and running it down a projector screen. Oh my God. That sound is like nails on a chalkboard to me; it gives me these awful chills.
A sound that I love though, would have to be either fire crackling or a light summer thunderstorm .
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if things don't work out the way I want them to?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Yes and yes. Aliens, come on now; the universe is GINORMOUS. How can we be the only living beings? And ghosts heck yeah; I'm a theatre person! There are ghosts in every auditorium, silly .
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Both of my arms touched the wall when I stretched them forward.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
The light hint of my perfume. Guess I used a bit too much today and it didn't come off in the shower
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Hmm. Not really sure! I once went to the place in Mexico though because I had been on a cruise, and it was rather...frightening. My family and I expected a guided jeep tour, and we ended up having to drive our own jeeps through a rather dangerous part of Mexico. I'm pretty sure we could have died, so it was not pleasant
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
George Ragan *cough*. Manly as heck and then he has butterfly tattoos, and is so sweet around is his daughter. There goes my sentimental side
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I do drive, yes. Planned on getting my full-licence this week but I chickened out of the test again. I'm just nervous to take it for some reason....And no I have not crashed (knock on wood), but I have gotten VERY close due to....stupid people XD. So let's just say that people nearly crashed into ME.
27) What was the last movie you saw?
GJFKASAKEFSJKDA CATCHING FREAKING FIRE. Guys. I don't think you'll ever understand my love for this movie LOL. I'm just so happy that they kept it so close to the book, the effects were amazing, the acting was wonderful, I shipped Katniss and Peeta so hard, all the while admiring Jennifer Lawrence's acting skill.
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
*Ramble warning* Weeeelll I think I've told this story before, but when I was about seven years old, I was being stupid to say the least XD. I wanted to go outside and ride my scooter with my friends, but for some reason refused to wear my helmet. I argued my with my Mom for the longest time, and then she finally gave in and let me go, prroobbably because she expected me to stay on the nice LEVEL road. That was not the case
I met my friends and then a girl from the neighborhood I wasn't too familiar with invited me to come to her house for a moment so she could trade her bike in for her scooter (to fit in with the rest of us idek :U). I followed her, and then realized that her drive-way was 'ella steep xD. It literally dipped down into a U probably at about a sixty degree angle, and there were cacti and rocks surrounding it. Sooo I road down on my scooter like the stupid person I was, and I made it the first time. But the second time, when I wanted to go back to my friends, I went down too fast and veered towards the edge of the driveway. I did NOT want to crash into cacti, so I stopped short, flipped over my handle bars, and landed belly-down on the asphalt. I guess I must have hit my head (heeeey there's some karma!), because I blacked out for a good five seconds before promptly screaming my head off XD.
The driveway that I crashed in actually belonged to a doctor, and he was actually home, so he fixed me up and walked me back to my house. I ended up tearing my hip open (still have the scar after ten years), and I suppose I had some kind of head injury there too. The end
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
*See question 27*
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Whhhyy yes! Because girls at my school are bishes at times. In eighth grade they spread a rumor, though pretty harmless, that I had a crush on my friend Bobby. It was done in kind of snarky, mean way though....And the ironic thing is that him and I actually dated that summer
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
No, not really. I tend to be very forgiving, and will ONLY hold a grudge against someone if they have truly wronged me AND my friends.
32) What is your astrological sign?
Sagittarius, though apparently I'm a Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp.
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
A pretty bracelet
34) Love or lust?
Definitely love, even though it's much more complicated.
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
Umm let me see now. I've had five, and only two were actually serious.
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Weapon? I just act myself in front of guys, and if they like that, then that's wonderful
. I don't have...a "weapon" though, probably because I don't wear my heart out on my sleeve.
38) Where is your best friend?
Probably in her bed .-.? LOL it's 2:24 AM here; I'm being a major night owl.
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Sitting in my room, on my computer, either eating, listening to music, or talking to someone XD.
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I hope so
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Gracious me; save the dog! A life vs. Job. Priority check much
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a). I'd probably tell my true loved ones, ie my family and extremely close friends.
b). Goodness. I would fly to Washington, then to Texas, then to Wales, then try to see all my other close friends and maybe do some things on my bucket list.
c). Yes. Fear of the unknown really, though I'm not...really afraid of death itself. I'm just more afraid of having to leave my family and friends.
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
A lot of songs have that effect for me to be honest
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust, loyalty, friendship, and affection
45) How can I win your heart?
Yooouu can appreciate me for who I am, treat me kindly, laugh at my jokes, and enjoy being around me
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
I suppose? I'm getting tired so I'm just going to leave this one -w- LOL
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To be involved with theatre. Changed my life and I've had so many amazing experiences and met so many wonderful people
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
"LOL". I'm just kidding...or am I...Because....I don't know; that would be rather fitting wouldn't it XD?
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
"DANG IT MAR I THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU WELL. I WAS YOUR SENSEI. WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU CALL THIS ---> <eeeee ?!"
...Aka teasing my friend for making heart typos on skype
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Yellow, pink, and cyan
51) What is your current desktop picture?
LOL it's of Katniss and Peeta during Catching Fire...
This one XD
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Goodness I don't know
! I don't really want to kill anyone XD?!
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Errrm....There are quite a few, and most of them involve....LOVE *Dramatic piano chord*
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
To have any power I want LOL.
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Oh goodness me. It would have to be something with my friends or family. I've had so many wonderful moments that I don't know which one I'd chose ;w;.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
I'm not thinking too straight as it's 2:34 AM at the moment so...My mind has gone kind of foggy
. It would most likely be something of an embarrassing nature...
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
LOL what?! Okay then; Josh Hutcherson can suddenly sing in my book. And hey now; before you get all crazy with your accusations, what if I just want to cuddle him? Ya nasty >c.
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
*Breathes heavily* Gracious. There are currently three destinations I would depart to; Texas, Washington, or Wrexham....I'd say Wrexham because I could always drive to Texas or Washington; the UK is a little more difficult to come by
59) Ever been on a plane?
My first plane ride was when I was three weeks old. And I've been on so many planes since then. So yes
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
*Mind Fog* Erm...Josh of course is the only one that comes off the top of my head. I'll do this later; I'm seriously about to pass out