...I really don't know why I always do late night memes/question sheets, but oh well
. Here we go again
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
Oh God LOL
! I've actually loved candles every since I've been little. Like, I would literally go into Cracker Barrel and smell all the Yankee Candles while we were waiting for a table
LOL! So my favorite candle scent...That's a tough one....I've always liked Beach Walk, because it reminds me of a family reunion that I went to in the Outer Banks, or this yummy orange candle that my Mom only takes out around Halloween....So many feels....FROM CANDLES
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I really don't know....Erm....Robert Pattinson
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
....I really don't know
LOL! HOPEFULLY in like...my late twenties/early thirties
? I don't even know. I don't have my life planned out this far in advance
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Ba ha ha meeeee slightly
! I still have tons of stuffed animals...And for some reason it makes me so sad when my Mom wants to give some away. I guess I just have too many memories with them or something? Issues
6. Can you do a split?
And break my hips and snap all my tendons in my legs, yes
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Four or five with training wheels, then like eight without them
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
The Atlantic and the Pacific. I prefer the Gulf of Mexico though because...one, it's only like a few miles away from my house
, and two, the waves are NOT out to kill you like they are in the ocean
9. How many countries have you been to?
Murrr let's see....Mexico, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Lichtenstein....And I'm going to England and France next year; I'M SO EXCITED
! I love Europe so much
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Nuuuu but my Dad used to be in the Air Force
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
e.o...Again with not having life planned out very much
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Look above >U LOL
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
BA HA HA HA-....32 ._. LOL
. It was in Ap European History. I absolutely dread that class
. The questions are very hard for me to comprehend, and so when I saw that score after studying so hard, I literally sobbed for three hours straight
. Not good. I want to be done with that course soooo badly >U
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Dragon Tales, if you mean when I was really little. Either that, or Jay Jay the Jet Plane
. I would literally ask my Mom to record them, and mind you, we didn't have little cable boxes or anything like we do now; they had to be recorded on a VCR tape
. I was THAT obsessed with them
. I can even remember waking up at 5:00 AM in the morning on a weekend when I was like...five...To watch Jay Jay the Jet Plane
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Oh snap...I believe I was a vampire bat
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
None of the Harry Potter series which is really REALLY sad
and I've read all of the Hunger Games and the Twilight Series.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
Oh. My. God. Do you even have to ask me that? Like, REALLY XD?! I am going to cry rainbows when I go to the UK
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes but my Grandfather is deceased :c
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Tae Kwon Do actually
! I got up to a yellow belt actually, but then I ended up moving and getting involved in other activities.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
! I remember going there all the time with my best friend when I was just a toddler
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
I don't really know
. Learning new languages stresses me out a tad to be honest.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
I actually vary them on accident LOL!
25. Is your father bald?
No >U XD
26. Do you know triplets?
No but I have known a bunch of twins
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
! It made me cry so...so...hard though
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Like...curry? Yes but I don't like it too much...Or at least the dishes I've tried.
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
. I have way too many...
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
I don't think so. My parents do though. I used to belong to Costco back in Albuquerque and I miss that place so much ;;
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
LOL I could have been named the same thing! Probably with a "y" at the end however; my name is unisex after all
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
I have soooooo many
. Hodi, Jod (Yes. "Jaw-d" XD), Home-Skillet, Chica, Jodi-Poo, Jodi-Kinz, Bonnie Bunny, Star, Starry...etc XD
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
I have so many favorite people
LOL. They all know who they are and I love them so much
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Rural. I dislike big cities
36. Can you whistle?
Barely XD. I just end up....gleeking all over the place like the lady I am
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Okay sort of and only sometimes I will admit
. There are like, a bunch of creepy noises in my house at times, so sometimes I'll like...turn the light on the kitchen so there is a faint glow in my room or something....
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Sort of. I always have a protein shake now but I rarely actually....eat anything.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I have issues with my TMJ joint, and I may have some kind of growth in my neck again...
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Well of course for check-ups, but I'd say quite often for other medical problems. I used to get so sick when I was little for some reason, and then I was fine for the longest time until last year. I ended up getting a growth in my salivary gland and I had to go to the hospital a LOT for that
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
....Too much XD
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Kohl's, Aero, Target...etc XD
44. What's the last compliment you got?
That I'm gorgeous. Thanks Maddi but you lie, you noot -w-
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Yes quite often. But if I don't tell them to someone, I'll often forget portions, if not the whole dream, as the morning progresses.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I LOVE TEA
! I really like Chai though :')
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Like....More than 10 but I'm not sure XD
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Probably Catholic but I won't force them to follow if they don't want to.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
Ha ha that was sooooo depressing for me
! I do believe I was about eleven...
50. Why do you have a DeviantART?
Peer pressure really LOL! I forget which one of my friends made me get it....Probably Cato and Danny, now that I think about it